Monday, October 29, 2007

Okay...seriously


So, it's been awhile since I've posted anything. I've been trying to stay behind the camera as much as possible:) Then I finally broke down and figured I'd regret it if I didn't get at least one last prego picture before the big arrival. It's amazing how much I've grown in 8 weeks-since my last picture. I'm starting to wonder if she's ever going to get here or if this is just some sick joke God is playing on me:) My doctor put me on bed rest last Monday because my blood pressure was too high. So I'm not working anymore and I'm completely BORED! But I'm trying to "enjoy" all of this rest time because I know it's coming to an end real soon. I'm only 6 days from my due date and I have a doctor's appointment this Wednesday at 12:30. I'll keep you all posted...

3 comments:

Tammie said...

Cant wait to meet her! I am sure you feel miserable and quite full but you look great!!!

Kyle, Chelsie and Jacob said...

Wow Michelley... how amazing is this... you're almost done and then you get to hold little Maddison and put her down and pick her back up again and kiss her precious lips and tell her how much you've loved letting her grow and stay safe inside your belly! I cannot wait to see her! I hope you're doing good!! Love you!!
Chelsie

Steve and Alie said...

HOORAY! I can't wait to meet her! Madison, I know your mommy wants you to come any day after today, but Auntie Alie will be in California, so you need to disobey your mommy just this once and stay put until Sunday night, November 4th! You can come anytime after 8:00pm when I fly back into Seattle... ;) Hahahahahahaha! I love you, Michelle and I love Madison.

Here we are!

Here we are!

Madison

Madison
Isn't she so cute!?!

The dogs