Thursday, June 26, 2008

www.mjensenphoto.blogspot.com

Here are just a few updated pictures. I love the sunshine that we've been getting...hopefully it sticks around so I can dress Madison up in those cute summer dresses she's got:) Our house is up,sided, roofed, wired, plumbed, insulated and probably more since we were there yesterday! They move so fast with everything! We CAN'T WAIT to move in!!! Our new closing date is September 19th. It's going to be so nice to be back into a house that is ours and with more square footage!!! Madison is becoming so vocal and more mobile. She's not crawling yet but she's loving holding on to my hands and walking everywhere. It's a back killer but she loves it. I just had a busy week last week with the Leadership Gala and man was I exhausted by the end of it...it still amazes me how much longer it takes me to get things done with a little one! But I enjoyed it nonetheless. I just created a blog for my photography. I've been trying for a year now to create a website but haven't quite mastered it yet so I figured I would start here. I get a lot of questions if I've got a website so this will work for the time being...and like I said with everything taking me twice as long I guess I get one more year to finish the site:) So go visit: http://www.mjensenphoto.blogspot.com/ or go to my link. Here are a few I just posted on there!





1 comment:

Mama Mia! said...

So excited to see you and that sweet baby girl! Is there a good day to visit? I'll be there from the 17th -22nd.

Here we are!

Here we are!

Madison

Madison
Isn't she so cute!?!

The dogs